1/2 cup Pinot Gris
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Garlic cloves – Finely chopped
¼ cup Onion/Shallot – Finely chopped
2 Tbsp Fresh Chives
1 lb Spot Prawns
1. Combine wine, olive oil, garlic and onion.
2. Use a lemon zester to zest the peel of the lemon and add to the marinade. Squeeze the juice of the lemon into the marinade as well.
3. Add seafood – we suggest prawns or scallops. For this Recipe we are using Local Spot Prawns
4. Marinate for 4 to 6 hours.
5. Cook on the bbq or best in the oven on a cookie to keep the marinade. Great with sourdough bread to soak up.